Skip to main content

Introduction blog



 Dear friends

So much information on line. I hope to make some sense of this overload.

Joined Pinterest two month ago. My subject is general chat with photography .

My images are landscape scenery with quaint country villages .

Autumn is a glorious colour period . Colour is depth it makes a ordinary image in

a classic power shot. 

My current situation is trekking through the muddy fields searching for the shot.

Most are below par yet one or two look ok for edit and publish.

Hopefully this Christmas there will be endless winter captions. All will be revealed in

good time.

Just to remind you this is my new first blog. I'm sending this to social media that is

pinterest and others.

Which reminds me the autumn period is also a food time as in hearty meals fine steaks

rich sauces endless game birds. Maybe a wine or two.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air force Jet's on fly-by for trooping colour.

June weekend a fly-by goes to London for fly-by for trooping colour.    

As swans fish for food in lake scene.

Yacht sailing up estuary on summer time.

Powering the winds in blue seas. Beautiful coastal bays with scenic yachts. Conventional sailing for fun. Light winds only on journey down the estuary for the day.