Skip to main content

Starting the week


A glorious morning stunning sun.
My routine quickly a fresh air walk. The painting is on the way in my room. Preparing the operation is my rollers are old the paint not sticking. I get the hang of it and think I  do this in three days what a relieve.
The last thing is the week painting.

Sorry, a technical problem app is stopped. Ok, everything back to normal. My typer just stopped no reaction. Excellent working. 

So about to clear up the day's work, all furniture shifted back to the perfect place. 
Hope my back has resilience the stuff is heavy. In past had a mishap or two real pain. 
Tomorrow must buy paint and a new brush. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air force Jet's on fly-by for trooping colour.

June weekend a fly-by goes to London for fly-by for trooping colour.    

As swans fish for food in lake scene.

Yacht sailing up estuary on summer time.

Powering the winds in blue seas. Beautiful coastal bays with scenic yachts. Conventional sailing for fun. Light winds only on journey down the estuary for the day.