Skip to main content

Tuesday events

Autumn glorious autumn and I have to paint 
my bedroom. The rollers had to be changed so much to do. The whole morning was walls, skirts or the boards. The smells are not pleasant . Still must move on, my stitches are being removed tomorrow so little pain maybe. 
That is about lunch time I will be lying on the bench. Morning delights shall be finishing off the white gloss walls. 
End of week the carpet has to be shampooed this hover I hire for  the weekend. 
Very effective device used many tjmes before it cleans up quickly. 
I have to say the rubbish I acquire will be dumbed cushions etc infact clothes will get sorted.
 My afternoon could be chilling those stitches are not prefect. All related information will be available tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air force Jet's on fly-by for trooping colour.

June weekend a fly-by goes to London for fly-by for trooping colour.    

As swans fish for food in lake scene.

Yacht sailing up estuary on summer time.

Powering the winds in blue seas. Beautiful coastal bays with scenic yachts. Conventional sailing for fun. Light winds only on journey down the estuary for the day.