Skip to main content

Weekend plan .



 Dear friends 

In such haste, I published my blog without the image. I think I can find a few images. 

Really photogenic photo plenty of water scenery landscape etc. 

So the weekend is here will have to see what itinerary is in place. My leg is injured on antibiotics feeling sick. Can't wait to feel some fresh air. 

Weather looks grim surprise no sunshine. 

First things first clean up the house. Then shower and access the plan for the day. 

Sunday morning delights TV is repaired a relieving moment. My morning exercise is due but delayed breakfast first.

Shopping quickly to find bandages for a knee injury in fact bad cut and hope to have a wonderful day in Suffolk countryside. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air force Jet's on fly-by for trooping colour.

June weekend a fly-by goes to London for fly-by for trooping colour.    

As swans fish for food in lake scene.

Yacht sailing up estuary on summer time.

Powering the winds in blue seas. Beautiful coastal bays with scenic yachts. Conventional sailing for fun. Light winds only on journey down the estuary for the day.