Skip to main content

Field encounter.

Yes, a miracle day that is a bull with horns charged me that is charging as in like the bullfights in Spain. I was walking through a field doing my photography and there some cattle nearby the closest was the bull.
I took no notice and walked casually by then I heard hoofs hitting the ground then turned to confront the huge bull. He tried to push his horns in my direction only three feet away. 
He pulled back I shouted to stand back no good he came charging again he was determined to claw me to the ground. 
I couldn't run the speed they run I had no chance and no trees to climb I mean the last field was full of trees now I'm in the empty field.
His was feisty and now running around me so the closest safety was the river about fifty yards. To be honest, I might not make it at my age sixty he had me so keep shouting to pull back to be fair I used another word !!!

I kept yelling to move on but his eyes were like you are going down. 
Really desperate situation next I tried to run he wasn't having it another attack once again I stopped and shouted. 
He circles around then moves the head up and down. 
Mean I this stuff in the Spanish bull rings now im got no red flag no training or matador skills just raw fear adrenaline to survive. 

I just keep still feeling to a make a stand he should give in. He finally gets back and looks at me.
This is my chance to move to the gate quickly about seventy yards at quick paces I make it.
Then suddenly goes into almighty gallop then turns to other cattle and rejoins them. 
Someone looking down at me Thankyou. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air force Jet's on fly-by for trooping colour.

June weekend a fly-by goes to London for fly-by for trooping colour.    

As swans fish for food in lake scene.

Yacht sailing up estuary on summer time.

Powering the winds in blue seas. Beautiful coastal bays with scenic yachts. Conventional sailing for fun. Light winds only on journey down the estuary for the day.