Skip to main content

Sunday activies

Well I'm relaxed it's that Sunday morning good vibe. Fixed up my breakfast watched the events on tv.
Keep thinking I need material for my blog. 
Must get back to countryside trekking. Inspiration is warming up weather not helpful need full brain storm. Anyway Monday morning is here and waiting for a appointment for my heating. Needs a new part but my lucky day on insurance.
The week ahead us full of work appointments my leg has to be checked out again. The dentist end of the week great fun.
A diet is due a little weight to lost.
Ok shall restart again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air force Jet's on fly-by for trooping colour.

June weekend a fly-by goes to London for fly-by for trooping colour.    

As swans fish for food in lake scene.

Yacht sailing up estuary on summer time.

Powering the winds in blue seas. Beautiful coastal bays with scenic yachts. Conventional sailing for fun. Light winds only on journey down the estuary for the day.