Skip to main content

The function day

Pick up my new antibiotics for the knee.
Saturday delights such rapture decided no food excess today. So light meals no baguettes more the wholemeal.
Sunday could be a very different meat with hearty potatoes.
Watching Tv, not overexcited tonight actually listening to my new radio a digital type cool loads of stations. 
Starting to get good night's sleep plenty of stuff to do tomorrow. Not quite finished my DIY house improvements. Hoping to buy me some shoes or walking boots.
Some time must get a golf game in getting out of practice. Get that bracing wind around me. 
In meantime trying to keep fit, healthy diet the right nourishment happy days.
Ok, Sunday morning and bedroom clock pack up needing a fresh battery trusty old clock. 
Watching my sport exciting golf as I devour my coffee and little toast saving up for the big lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air force Jet's on fly-by for trooping colour.

June weekend a fly-by goes to London for fly-by for trooping colour.    

As swans fish for food in lake scene.

Yacht sailing up estuary on summer time.

Powering the winds in blue seas. Beautiful coastal bays with scenic yachts. Conventional sailing for fun. Light winds only on journey down the estuary for the day.