Skip to main content

planning ahead

Well, a cold weekend hoping next week a productive week. Anyway, video work is a great way to get a social media response. 
Must engage more with that media work. 

So looking for a slightly new direction to vary the content. 
At the moment I keep forgetting to finish my blog as my catching up with jobs and finishing off other jobs. My bathroom is being done again. The sealed or sealant is in need of changing. Plus trying to cook my stir fry really awesome meal. 

Excellent today every one back works and must buy stuff for bathroom also need a carpet. 
Just finished the sealant job hopefully will be dry tomorrow now trying to carry on with the blog. One thing a strong coffee got to stay awake. And forget my email must reply to my check up on Friday. 
Not planned anything for the weekend could be a tranquil walking time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Air force Jet's on fly-by for trooping colour.

June weekend a fly-by goes to London for fly-by for trooping colour.    

As swans fish for food in lake scene.

Yacht sailing up estuary on summer time.

Powering the winds in blue seas. Beautiful coastal bays with scenic yachts. Conventional sailing for fun. Light winds only on journey down the estuary for the day.